Friday, July 1, 2011

A big accomplishment

We just got the phone call from my nurse that I did indeed ovulate on my own.

Wow.

This has never happened before.

God is good.

My numbers were lower than they like to see. But at the same its still an accomplishment. I will just start my progesterone support tonight.

Even if I don't get pregnant, this is still a big accomplishment. In two years my body hasn't been able to do this. It finally has.

Here is my chart so far:


Emotionally I feel just blah. But I'm trusting God. He has this in His hands...He has called us to wait on Him. And that is exactly what we are doing. I can't trust my feelings. They will lie to me. I have to trust that God has a reason to make us wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...