Sunday, June 12, 2011

Confusion

So af was due two days ago, but since I had pio shots it shouldnt come for another 5 days. Well today in church there was something that happened and not gonna lie it was odd and I honestly have no idea what to think about it.

During one of the worship songs my whole stomach seized up. It felt exactly like how I would imagine a contraction during labor feeling like. I felt like I was going to pass out. I didnt tell Miles til a couple hours later, and his first reaction was "implantation?". I promptly said nope. I have no hope for this cycle. Unless I ovulated later than the ovulation we are going by, there is no way implanting this "late" in the cycle could be possible...

Well then this afternoon, we were at church and I spotted. I never spot. Unless I'm on af anyways. Well, it went away a few minutes later. It was brown. I really have NO CLUE what to think. Is af arriving early? Is this a miraculous implantation?

Who knows..all I know is I want off this emotional roller coaster. I want to be free of worrying about children and babies. I really wish I was one of those people who didnt desire to be a mom. Because then infertility wouldn't hurt so dang bad.

Oh and get this:

I got this yesterday in my fortune cookie...


God can use fortune cookies? Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...