Tuesday, June 14, 2011

201st Post!!

Wow!! I cant believe that Ive posted over 200 posts! That is just insane! :)

I just wanted to share that AF came last night, so we are officially on (an undetermined length) break.

We really need an emotional break from worrying about this. So in August we are going to fly far away for a few days and maybe even not tell people where we are going for vacation! Just me and the hubs, no interruptions, and I am so excited!

Im going to continue to work out hardcore and see how skinny I can get before going on our getaway!!

We have an appt with the RE for July 22nd. I am excited for it, but its still so far away, so I am just going to not worry about it.

Im actually ok that this cycle didnt work. I have things I need to work through and to be honest, I'm excited about it.

In less than a year, Hubs will be graduated with a Masters in Civil Engineering, who knows where we could end up! We are so excited because when most couples get married they get to do to the whole move into a new house thing, set things up how you like it, pick everything out, etc...and we never got to do that. We have been living in the same house since before we got married because his parents own it, and they let us live there for free since hubs is still in school. So as we will definitely not turn it down, Im excited for when we get to pick a house out for ourselves. I keep daydreaming about searching for a house, painting, moving in, etc. :D That is apart of being "newly weds" we never got to do, and I'M SO EXCITED!! At that point it will be right around our third wedding anniversary :) I am so proud of him! He has been working hard, and he is so close! <3

These sort of things are making me excited.

At this point in time, as much as I hate being childless, I plan on spending the next year enjoying it. I can sleep in, I can go where EVER I want, when ever I want. I can drink. I can have sex whenever I want(well as long as hubs is home tehehe) We are going to go on an adult only vacation, and if we end up doing treatment then great..but who knows..maybe God is not going to have us do anymore? I'm not sure. All I know is at this point in time, He is calling me to sit still and just wait on Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...