Friday, May 13, 2011

AF has arrived

So today is CD 1. About freaking time. Looks like my ultrasound will be Tuesday or Wednesday and then hopefully as long as my cyst is gone I will be starting my baby making shots(follistim) on WEDNESDAY!!!!!!

I can't believe its (hopefully!!) finally here. I have been waiting 9 months to start injections and its finally time. Our anniversary is in 10 days.

Please Lord let us conceive our miracle this month. Please let me respond amazingly and let all my eggs be top notch!!

I am praying for 2-3 mature healthy eggies. We are hoping and praying for twins, but would be happy with whatever God chooses to bless us with!!

Yesterday we drove home from Denver(7 hours) and we talked more about baby names! It was so nice to day dream about the day when we will be pregnant! I cant wait to be pregnant!! Its going to be soooo surreal!! We have two names that have been set in stone since last year, but we came up with a couple more that we love :) Praying we get to use them and SOON!!!!

Please pray that this af isn't as bad as the last one. Thankfully I will be able to bum it all weekend so that is good! The heating pad will be my best friend this weekend :)

I am feeling so much hope now!! Thanks to all of you who have been so nice and supportive through the last few weeks! I so appreciate it!! It means more than I can ever describe.

3 comments:

  1. Yippee!!!! Bring out the FSH!!

    Fingers crossed for cyst-free ovaries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are the names you have picked out? When my cycle started my husband and I played the what would we name him/her. It is fun because it keeps your mind off what is going on in actually obtaining a baby.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...