Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Whoever said "Wait til your pregnant..."

Your a LIAR.

I don't care what you say...when I complain about having to get stuck with a needle, you always give the same response. "Just wait til your pregnant.."

Yeah, I'm pretty sure in the past year and a half of fertility tests and treatments Ive already surpassed a pregnant woman...twice.

So thank you, I still hate needles and I won't get used to them. I will forever want my husband to go with me when you shove a 2 in needle in my butt. I will still want him for my blood draws, ivs, etc. He is my comfort and support in this trying time.

So back off.

Because you my dear are a liar.

3 comments:

  1. Sing it! I'll never NOT get nervous going to the doctor's office no matter how many times I'll need to go. My blood pressure and heart rate will always be high before an exam! :) You have to do whatever you need to do to get through this! Don't listen to anyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. Yes. I hate it when people say that.

    Me - I hate needles
    Them - Oh, you just wait. When you are pregnant you get stuck with them all the time.
    Me - Oh, really? More than the 100 needles I will probably encounter before I actually become pregnant? I doubt it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you. I've not had fertility treatments like you, but I'm never going to get used to the needles. I find the nurses are the worse for this. I tend to pass out from having blood taken on an empty stomach so I told the nurse and she spent the whole time lecturing me about how I would have to be stronger when I had a baby. People are crazycakes sometimes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...