Monday, April 11, 2011

Post OP Appointment

Today I got good and bad news at my post op appointment.

First, He confirmed stage 3 endo, but said he was able to laser it all off. So praise God for that. Definitely buying us some more time. I am trying so hard to count my blessings.

Second, He said that my R ovary is classic PCOS. Its smooth and shiny, not ideal but not terrible. With injects he believes I should have great response.

Third, and the bad news..my L ovary is malformed and pretty much nonfunctional. It may even end up causing problems. He said that WAY FAR down the road if we are still not having success we may even need to remove it.

I KNOW that God is WAY BIGGER than this. ALL OF IT.

But I'm struggling, I am feeling SO EMOTIONAL!!!!!! I'm fighting extreme feelings of doubt, and I seriously seriously seriously DON'T want to feel that.

I am starting injections in a few weeks and I'm so excited, because I feel so much hope in all of that.

Yet, I'm scared of how this will effect future attempts at pregnancy.

I know that Satan is just trying to bring me down, and I don't want that. I just need some prayers. I have had so much peace that on Sunday my spiritual mom actually told me she could see it, and it was radiating off of me. I know Satan is just trying to try bring me down. And I don't want to let him...not in the least.

2 comments:

  1. WOW, good thing you had the surgery! I bet everything will start looking up for you now! Those injects will work wonders for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A scary prognosis is the text book set up for a mind blowing miracle. Keep the faith!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...