Tuesday, April 12, 2011

To God Be The Glory

Wonder Woman:
Thank you so much for your amazingly encouraging words. They spoke VOLUMES to me.
For those of you who didn't see my previous blog post comments, this is what she wrote:

A scary prognosis is the text book set up for a mind blowing miracle.


Last night as I was crying, and crying, and crying..

I told hubs that I know that I KNOW that God is bigger than this. And that this just means that my miracle will be just THAT MUCH MORE miraculous. And then a sweet gal wrote that on my blog post.

It just confirmed it in my heart and deep in my spirit that God has a plan. A big one. There is a very good reason that we are going through this.

To God be the Glory.

2 comments:

  1. you are so welcome Ashley. I believe it for you, and i am always encouraged by your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* Sorry about your rough news. I hope injects are the cure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...