Friday, April 1, 2011

Post Op Update

I'm going to do a brief update. Surgery was a complete success!!!

He found moderate Endometriosis on my left and right sides of my uterus and behind my uterus. He said he got most if not ALL of it!! My tubes were clear, and my R ovary looked fine. My L ovary is shaped like a skinny oval...so the doc isn't really sure what to think there.

He is going to look at the pics more deeply and go over it with me at my post op appt in 13 days.

Im recovering nicely, sore and tired. The doc gave me anti-nausea pills, so thats nice.

I puked a few times yesterday, but now that I have the zofran I should be fine.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO ME! Im sleeping in 3 hour increments and getting drowsy again.. <3 you ladies!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...