Saturday, April 2, 2011

Its been 48hrs since...

...the laparoscopy and Im feeling good. Well "good" may be a stretch, but Im not in constant pain like I was yesterday.

Im feeling very "gassy" today. With the amount of Co2 he put in me, I suppose its not that big of a surprise that Im still feeling quite bloated and gassy. I can feel the bubbles.

I feel like I need to hold my tummy in, because it hurts if I don't. Kind of like my insides are trying to push out my belly button. I slept with a pillow against my belly and that helped alot. It kept Honu off of my tummy, and kept pressure on it so that it wouldnt "jiggle" lol.

I get tired pretty easily, so I am trying to plan things around naps. My inlaws wanna go out to lunch, and then my friends are coming to visit me! After that Ill probably sleep for good long while.

My doctor said I would feel like I got hit with a baseball bat on my midsection, and boy was he right. Thankfully the pain meds are helping tremendously.

This morning I was able to shower for the first time since Wednesday. It was seriously amazing. Short, because I dont have the energy to stand there for awhile, but I like feeling clean LOL!

Thats all I have for now, Im getting tired again...

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're on the mend!! I'm so hopeful for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...