Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Damn you, residual cyst. Damn you.

So we didnt get very good news today.

It seems my ultrasound revealed a residual cyst on my ovary sooo we have to postpone injections AGAIN. I am so mad. I feel like I have been waiting for this day for so long just to have it ripped away.

What is my consolation prize for having to put everything off a month you ask?
A week full of blissful progesterone-in-oil shots in my butt. Yep. I get the worst shot Ive had to date every other day for an entire week.

Thank you body for showing me YET AGAIN how much you care.

3 comments:

  1. Why do you have to take the PIO's!? will it shrink the cyst? yikes! Well i hope they go by quickly. Sorry you got delayed. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I'm so sorry Ashley.

    Thinking of you
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know there isn't much I can say to make you feel better. But, I am SO sorry. I truly am. But I know that when you do conceive and have your baby, they are going to be so unbelievably LOVED. (((hugs))) I'm keeping you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...