Sunday, March 13, 2011

Waiting and waiting and NOTHING

Well this week has been a busy one. The in-laws were in town, work was crazy, and its finals week at school.

I haven't been very faithful in blogging, and I apologize. Since getting trashed talked by some family members, I have kind of had a bad taste in my mouth when it comes to my blog. I'm going through so much emotionally, that I have really just started to almost suppress it all. I pretty much have cut myself off from talking to most of the family for the time being. They really don't care, and so I don't care to speak to them about any of this.

Sorry to be rambling, but I feel I owe an explanation to alot of my readers about my absence.

I am cd 18 and no positive opk, nothing even close really. They have all stayed the same with an almost visible but ever so faint line for the test line. VERY NEGATIVE opks over here. It breaks my heart, but Im calling the doc to ask for an ultrasound tomorrow morning and then if nothing looks promising in there, I will start the meds to induce af and schedule surgery. *sigh* Im really sad that it has come to this, but Im at peace about surgery and am looking forward to getting it over with and moving onto injections.

Thank you to all my readers, you ladies are the bomb *insert wink*

2 comments:

  1. *hugs*

    I'm so sorry your ovaries aren't cooperating. I'd give them a poke for you if we lived nearby.

    You don't owe us anything. We care about you and about what's going on in your life, but this is YOUR space, to use as YOU choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sprite here- Praying that you O soon! I'm sorry your family is being insensitive :( I wish you well with finals and IF you have to have surgery, I wish you well with that too. Sorry, I've been MIA but think of you often.. I hope you know that. Much Love

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...