Thursday, March 3, 2011

Its March already!?

Hello all, I have a moment to write a post out, so here goes :)

I took my last Femara pill last night. I am not feeling any activity in my ovaries yet and that is kind of worrying me. I know, I know, it takes time right? I sure hope so.

It is March 3rd so surgery is in approximately 28 days. Unless of course I get my BFP. Which I guarantee will cause me to probably walk around in a teared up fog for a few days at least.

I want you ladies to forgive me, but I probably wont do a TTC update around that time unless we are having surgery because I know in-laws read this and IF we were to conceive I wouldn't want them to read about it here. It has been a long time coming and we want to do something special :)

I have been in la-la land for about a week. I keep dreaming about babies, and thinking about nursery themes, baby names, etc. I have been spending a lot of time in Psalms and just thanking God for what we have, rather than what we don't have. However, I am still feeling cautious about this cycle.

I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for surgery and injections. I know I am ready, but I am still so scared of the unknown and what the future may hold.

The next two weeks are going to be insane for me, I have school that is ending on the 17th and its peak busy season at work. But after that I promise my posts will be a lot more frequent than they have been!

Thank you to all my readers, you guys are awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck!!! Feel free to email me at any time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...