Monday, March 7, 2011

Can I be blunt for a moment?

I dont want to start any kind of debate, but all of you know that I am a follower of Jesus Christ and I am very set in my beliefs. Anyways, Ive been having an interesting debate on whether or not God is real. And can I just say it makes me SO SAD to see that some people are SOOOO lost that they are making fun of the thought of Hell and it breaks my heart to know that unless these people find God that they will more than likely truly regret the kinds of comments I witnessed tonight.

It breaks my heart that there is such ignorance and that not everyone can see the glory that IS GOD. I love Him with all my heart and that will NEVER change.

BLECK I just needed to get that out!!

2 comments:

  1. hey Ashley. First time commenting on your blog, but I am friends with you on FB :). I am sorry that this has happened. Full disclosure, I am not religious at all, but I NEVER belittle someone who has faith. I don't make fun of it at all. Its one thing to disagree but its another to go out of your way to make someone feel bad about their beliefs. You are entitled to believe what you want, thats what makes this country what it is :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...