Friday, February 4, 2011

Of course, because we just can never catch a break

So I got a letter in the mail today.

It stated how the physicians network my doctor is apart of is shutting his office down, and how they didn not have any other details at this time.

I mean first of all, that is just weird.

Second of all, are you FREAKING KIDDING ME?!!??!?!

Third of all, we are back to square one and have no idea what to do.

I called my old doctor, and got a quote from them. If we buy our meds locally ONE cycle will cost around $3500. If we get our meds from overseas, that will save us around $1200. But still....that is double(the cheaper rate) what we were going to end up spending with my current doc.

I mean, yes we prayed for God to close the doors if He did not want us to pursue surgery in March. I guess He took me more literally than I expected.

We have NO idea what to do. I asked my old docs nurse about her thoughts and she also thinks I have Endo. That is three different docs.

We have been believing God for a sustainable pregnancy without surgery, and I completely believe He is capable. But what about treatments, I don't know if we should go for them without surgery, or what. Grr..why does this have to be so hard(and expensive)?!

1 comment:

  1. Im sorry hun. I would not do treatments before doing the lap. I did an iui cycle before mine and my doc wanted to do more but I knew something was wrong and I was right. I had alot of stuff going on. You dont want to waste money. I'd do the lap first but thats just me. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...