Tuesday, January 25, 2011

An award!

I would love to thank Lisa from The Pursuit of Pregnancy for this lovely award :D



The rules for accepting this award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 other bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

7 very random things about me!
One. I only have one good kidney.
Two. I broke my toe attempting to hurdle a couch when I was 16.
Three. I love lifting weights
Four. I love spicy food, the spicier the better!!!
Five. Im terrified of balloons and swings
Six. Im allergic to grass, trees, ragweed, mold, mildew, cockroaches!!, corn pollen, and suspected allergies of corn and possibly dairy and/or wheat. Bolded ones can make me go into anaphylactic shock.
Seven. I have been cooking since I was 12.

15 of my favorite blogs! (In no particular order)
1. Is it my turn yet?
2. for we are bound by symmetry
3. From If to When
4. Diary of a Mad Infertile Woman
5. Walking a Mile in My Shoes
6. The Mares Family
7. Bottoms Off and On the Table
8. The Causes of Happiness
9. A Peek in Our World
10. My Dusty Uterus
11. Single Infertile Female..now what?
12. STFU Fertiles
13. Love Life Endo
14. The Inadequate Conception
15. The Rest Is Still Unwritten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...