Tuesday, December 7, 2010

So I wont bombard you with a bunch of pics of opks over the next few days :) Ill be sure and post my positive, but til then you will just have to believe me when I say ITS GETTING DARKER!!!! Of course Il be most likely all doped up on Vicadin when Im Oing....but at this point Ill take it because I havent had a normal cycle since I was 15! Maybe I will just tell him to have his way with me haha! :) Ok enough of that!
The past few days I have felt like we are newlyweds again! Its been amazing to just spend time together and enjoy each other with ZERO pressure. I love that man so much, he is going to be an incredible daddy...he is already an incredible husband, son, and brother. I am beyond blessed to have him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...