Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas All!

First off Merry Christmas!! Hope everyone is having a fantastic day!

I for one am having a great holiday, better than I expected to be honest. Last night, I got some one on one time with the hubs, and it was amazing. I love that man more than life itself. Im blessed to have him as my husband.

Today we woke up and opened presents! We only did a couple.


and then we went ice skating on the home made swimming pond.


Now most of the extended family have arrived and we are waiting for dinner to be ready. We wont be doing our family Christmas til the 30th, but it will be nice to just hang and enjoy good food.

From hubs the two things that I got that I love was a mario game that has all the super mario games ever made. I LOVE MARIO.


So I definitely loved that present! I also have been asking for a fleece zip up and he got the exact one I wanted!


I feel blessed. We haven't opened any presents from any of the family as we are waiting for my brother and sister-in-law. So Im definitely hoping for a few more goodies haha! Because I do love presents!

But none of the presents that were opened (the few we have opened lol) were as unique as what my brother in law received "from Santa" It was a pig. Yep you read that right, a PIG. I for one, hate snot and slobber so its gross. Hahaha


I am trying to make it a point to not wallow in my sorrow, but thank God for the blessings I do have and look forward to a new year with new hope. I want to make this a Christmas to remember, because who knows..maybe it is the last Christmas we will have just us two?!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, a pig? That is a unique gift!!

    We're on hold until I can have a lap looking for endo (among other things) as well. Good luck with everything! ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pig is by far the strangest gift I've seen in a very, very long time! Was it something he asked Santa for? Lots of hope that 2011 finally brings you a sweet baby to add to your family! ICLW#110

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pig, how interesting!!

    I love that skating rink!!!

    May 2011 bring you happiness and joy!!
    Happy ICLW
    #50

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...