Friday, December 31, 2010

Bringing in the New Year with a snowstorm!

Well the title pretty much says it all! Its snowy, windy, and REALLY COLD. I think my FIL said its a wind chill of -20!
I cant get very good pictures, so this is the best I could do from the window!


Here is a really cool pic of how the window looks, but the snow isnt that deep!

So now we are just staying put for the day and ringing in the New Year with the inlaws. I was hoping to spend the night in Denver, but not willing to trek out in a snow storm to do so! haha

I hope everyone has a fun and safe New Years and that this year brings in new hope for everyone! :)

This was added later, I just had to share this pic! The snow drift from today!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Pretty pictures! Best of luck to you in the new year!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...