Saturday, November 6, 2010

Oh what a wonderful dream

Well, today is cd 17 and not sure if I have ovulated or not. We're just going to bd like I havent and the docs confirm it. I had a super sharp pain on my right ovary last night, so Im thinking its possible at least one egg has released. I have been having INSANE mood swings. I apologize to all who know me. Seriously, the best way for me to describe it is I feel like IM LOSING MY MIND. I hope that the hcg leaves my system quickly..

Anyways to address the title of my post :)
I had a dream last night that I was pregnant but didnt know it. I was only 5 weeks though. I had an ultrasound done and the tech was like oh my, well there is your baby! I looked at her and was like "Dont joke with me, are you playing a joke?!" lol, and then later in the dream we were telling a little girl that we were pregnant and even though I cant remember it could have been my lil sister lol, anyways...I told her and she was hugging my tummy saying "aww baby!!!" lol I woke up in a great mood, even though Im so insanely exhausted. I seriously have gotten up every hour on the hour every night to pee. It HAS to be the HCG. No fun to get the symptoms with no baby...but if this gets me the baby then well so be it! lol

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!! Pregnant dreams are good. I had a dream that I couldn't send out our family pictures because I wanted to wait and send our announcements at the same time...I was only like 1 or 2dpo at the time. Hopefully yours means your body knows something you don't, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...