Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Follie Check #2

Alrighty sorry I havent updated in a few days..its been super busy with halloween and yesterday was just so jam packed full of stuff to do :( Monday was my #2 follie check..and well you remember that I had 3 tiny ones on my right and 2 large ones on my left? We fully expected the large ones to be the ones that would be maturing considering that they are the ones that were so close to being mature. That was not the case, they hardly changed in size. The three on my right however grew and the largest was 16mm. I go back today at 3pm and she said I could probably expect to do the trigger today. So now we just have to wait and see what happens. Its kinda exciting and scary that I have possibly 4 different eggs that "might" release. I think my ultrasound later will tell alot :) Ill update you again after my doc appointment I promise :) Im not having any fertile mucus at all so not exactly sure whats goin on as I have been doing robutussin for three days and drinking tons of water. I am using preseed externally though so hopefully that will help.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Definitely let us know when you trigger.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...