Tuesday, October 5, 2010

YAY for fall :)

Ok so Im tired of all the woah is me posts! Geez lol, so it was FINALLY starting to feel like fall(even though today was a bit warmer than it has been and apparently the next week its supposed to be very unlike fall weather booo) Tomorrow we are going to the pumpkin patch with my best friend and her hubs and sons! Its going to be a blast! :) School started back up yesterday, and my spanish prof is pretty entertaining. It seems to me that she really loves like hands on activities and projects. I cant tell if this is going to be an funner or more difficult class because of it. Hopefully it will be wayyyy more funner! :) I have the baby shower Im hosting this weekend, pretty excited and nervous. If I have to cry, I hope I can not do it til after I get home as I want this baby shower to be one she will never forget :) Oh and I made an appointment with that new ob/gyn. I just need to get my records to be sent to him. Its next wednesday. Yipppeee. OK thats really all I have to say right now haha, not much going on here. Just alot of homework and spending time with my pup Honu. On the ttc front, nothing much is going on...waiting to ovulate. Hopefully I actually do this time around...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...