Tuesday, October 12, 2010

~it worked~

So the T3 treatment Im on MUST be helping, because I definitely ovulated on Sunday!! Praise God!! I just have to say, that this time around Im feeling so insanely hopeful. I really hope our ttc journey is coming to an end. I hope the heart breaking part of this is almost over. I am so eager to see those two lines, see that heartbeat, feel the baby move, and finally hold our baby in my arms. I have been day dreaming for a couple of days and I CANT WAIT. I really hope the next week goes by quickly. Last night when we went to bed, he leaned over and touched my tummy and said "dear Jesus, please send us our baby". I seriously cried. It touched my heart. I said Amen, and he was like do you have anything else to ask for, I replied, nope thats all I can think of that I want. It was a very sweet moment that definitely infiltrated my dreams because then I dreamt about getting three positive pregnancy tests and not believing it. And in my dream hubs had to just tell me YOUR PREGNANT BELIEVE IT haha. Oh I really pray this is it for us. 15 months is so long to be trying for a baby. The emotional toll its taken on me and on him. All I know is God has used it to strengthen us and our marriage. I love him more and more every day.

Please Jesus send us our baby.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for ovulation!! I'm happy for you! I am praying that this is your month...I know the pain you are feeling from trying for so long with no success. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I hope so too! and blessings right back to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...