Monday, October 25, 2010

Doc appointment today!

Ok so today is my doctors appointment. We are going to go over all the tests I got done, and see if there is any change in the hormones. I read an interesting article about how if you have blood type O you have increased chances of infertility.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/8084012/Women-with-O-blood-type-may-struggle-to-conceive.html
Im not sure what mine is, but I know my mom has blood type O. So Im gonna ask the doc what mine is lol. Im not claiming anything, Jesus is the decider of my fertility, not my blood type...but its definitely interesting.
Anyways back to what I was saying. Today is my doctors appointment and baseline ultrasound. Im kinda excited to hear what his game plan is. Ill be back later to update everyone!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...