Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sometimes you just have to push yourself

So I have been stuck in a funk for a few weeks about not being pregnant and just couldnt get out of the "woah is me" attitude. I have been crying at the drop of a hat and I seriously just couldnt get past it. Finally last night, I just had to post a facebook status claiming healing: "I am HEALED by the blood of Jesus. Womb you WILL work in Jesus name and I WILL have my baby. Amen. :)"

After I posted that I just felt better. I am going to pray and speak to my body and it will be healed in the name of Jesus. My God didnt get brutally crucified for me to get sick all the time and my body to not work. I am healed by the blood of Jesus and Im claiming it!!!!!! I WILL get my baby, I will lose this weight, and I WILL BE HEALTHY IN JESUS NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I talked to my dear friend S last night and she told me that I need to live day by day and focus on the small victories instead of focusing on alllll my failures. So this morning, I forced myself to go work out. I did hard intervals for 25 minutes before I started to feel sick, and Im not a fan of puking in public so I figured that it would be good for today. I can only do what I can do, and I will for sure make sure Im giving my 100%.

1 comment:

  1. Ashley, all of us who are TTC go through these funks, feel free to read my blog as I have been through a lot in the past year as well. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...