Monday, September 27, 2010

Clomid, af, and pneumonia oh my!

So ended up taking hubs to the doc today. He has been sick for two weeks, poor guy. I started to feel sick yesterday and we found out he has pneumonia(very contagious ughh) and so yep! Cd 3, on af and starting to get what he has... I have been cleaning/disinfecting and still not done, but Im so insanely exhausted. I had a date night planned for hubs and I this Thursday, but doubt its gonna happen now...maybe next week :( I started the clomid tonight. I decided to do it cd 3-7 rather than 5-9. Hopefully we are done being sick by O time! Pray for a fast recovery and that I dont actually get pneumonia!! Thanks to you all! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashley hoping your feeling better that really sucks... Taking clomid 3-7 instead of 5-9 give you a better chance at multiple eggs! Good luck this cycle!
    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...