Saturday, September 25, 2010

Cd 1

Well, today is cd 1, and here is the plan:
Clomid 50mg cd 3-7
T3 every 12 hours
Metformin 500mg daily
250mg of B6
Prenatal
Robitussin
And Dh will be on Fertilaid for men
Preseed
This is a much smaller list than I have had in the past. I am just going to do the vitamins that I think is necessary. Im done being paranoid about all the possible problems.
I am really trying to be positive and hopeful, but I feel somewhat jaded. If that makes sense. I am just going to speak it into existence. Body, in the name of Jesus you WILL ovulate :) & You WILL get pregnant. Amen lol

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley good luck with this cycle, well guess what i'm CD1 today as well! Looks like we are tagging up this month!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...