Thursday, September 9, 2010

Busy times..

So the past few weeks have been insane for me. I have been so busy with school, redecorating, traveling, etc. For three weeks straight I kept myself so busy that from the time I woke up to the time I went to bed(which was much later than normal) I was doing something. Every time I stopped I would just start to cry. I spent the three weeks pretty much suppressing my sadness and it started to come out into my dreams. It was horrible. Its miserable to feel that you cant stop to relax for even a moment or you will lose it. Labor day weekend couldn't come soon enough. I needed a mental break more than anything. It was a wonderful weekend! We drove 11 hours to get to my hometown in Arkansas. Well actually we didnt stay in my hometown, we stayed in an awesomely quaint bed & breakfast in Little Rock which is only like 20 min from my hometown. It was called the Robinwood b&b and they were dog friendly and completely amazing and reasonable in price! Heres a few pics from our trip :)
Pics of the B&B: ..oh and we payed $89/night!!!! lol
IMG_0134
IMG_0133
IMG_0131
IMG_0128
IMG_0127
IMG_0126
IMG_0125
My amazing nephew and my furbaby(Honu) :)
Photobucket
I got to spend lots of time with my amazing nephew(who is 7 months old today!!!), my sister(his mommy), and some amazing friends that I grew up with. It was so nice to just escape reality for a few days. I miss Arkansas alot sometimes...but glad to be home in good ol' Nebraska! I have been really busy this week making my curriculum for the infertility small group that I am leading this fall. If you havent read the book Hannah's Hope I highly suggest it! Its hard though because I have to get it done by the end of this week so the church staff can look over it and change what they want before the first meeting on Oct 3. I have 10 weeks of discussion stuff to write. I have about 6.5 done! Ill probably finish the rest by Saturday. I have more painting to do and I have some pillows to finish sewing and Im starting an oil painting for our living room :) If everything looks decent Ill post pics once its complete!! Ill update you guys after my appointment tomorrow!! Hope everyone is having an awesome week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...