Monday, July 5, 2010

What a weekend.....

Well my fourth of July weekend pretty much sucked. Saturday DAY was fun, but that night it got bad. I dont really wanna go into it, Ill just say Im still sick from some peoples actions(allergic reaction) and dont appreciate the fact that I was told to get over my allergies, when in fact thats not something you can get over. BUT on a different note, we spend all day in the pool on Saturday and it was alot of fun. Im STILL exhausted. Last night we camped out for the first time ever (for me) and it of course had to have a massive thunderstorm. Between the thunder, the hard ground, the lightening, the trains, and the peacocks I got hardly any sleep last night lol. And yes I said peacocks lol. The city fireworks were canceled last night, so we are gonna go tonight! Its convenient that we live so close to the place where they shoot them off. :) I have been so sick, but Im hoping I get better here soon. Im so excited for my appointment, yet so nervous. I have alot going on that will need to be discussed but Im eager to find out whats wrong with me. My mom's doctor seems to think that she has PCOS, which is what I thought was the case for me and her. So we shall see what happens!! We have started to make more plans for our baby and possibly planning on getting a place of our own next summer!! Im beyond excited!! It will be so nice to have privacy and a place to call our own. School for me starts next Thursday, Im so excited and so nervous for that as well!! LOL, so much to look forward to!! If this post is a little erratic and doesnt make alot of sense I apologize, I am beyond exhausted and not feeling so hot, but really wanted to update everyone on some things! Until next time.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...