Saturday, July 10, 2010

So its been a few days since my last post . Its now three days til my appointment! Im getting more and more excited every day. Hmm lets see, I am on cycle day 86 . So annoying!!! I am definitely thinking that I have pcos more and more everyday! I started a vlog on youtube yesterday . Here is my web address: http://www.youtube.com/user/Doorhitterbeauti . It will be more detailed than this about trying to conceive and so if you don't wanna hear about bd'ing, cm, opks and all those details Id suggest you not watch it . For my ttc friends or those who are interested, Id love for you to subscribe!
Im trying to make a list of things to ask my doc on Tuesday so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know!! Okey Dokey well thats all for now!

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...