Monday, July 12, 2010

I Would Die For That

So I just need to vent for a moment. Well its not a vent per say, its more like I just am feeling kinda out of place in this world. It seems like half our friends aren't ready for kids, and the other half already have a few....and we don't really fit into either area. I noticed that we aren't invited to hardly anything because we don't have kids. I SO WANT to be in the "mommy club". I want to be invited to the play dates, and the afternoon park trips...all of it. One day...I keep telling myself one day that will be me. *Sigh*....one day. I cant really blame them though, I don't have anything in common with them...
ANYWAYS...
Tomorrow is my appointment, I am getting so excited...ready to get the show on the road!! I really really really cant wait. I hope today goes by very quickly!! Please pray for me that they will figure it out as soon as possible so we can hopefully get pregnant soon!

This is one of my favorite videos ever. It makes me BAWL LIKE A BABY...but yeah...one of my favs
Describes my emotions to the T.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley just want to let you know i'll be thinking and praying for you today! My names Sam and i've been reading your blog for a few weeks now.
    I hope that the doc's can give you the answers you are looking for my DH and I have unexplained infertility and it does seem to be a little two sided. One side side we are thankful there are no major health concerns in TTC and on the other hand we are sooo fed up with not knowing why it isnt happening for us. So good luck fingers crossed for some answers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your prayers!! You have no clue what that means to me!! Unexplained infertility just plain sucks! Thanks so much for following my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh geez. Was so not ready for that video...sitting here bawling my eyes out. A song on infertility--who knew???

    Good luck with everything. There is hope...sometimes it's a long scary road, but it can happen. HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, I bawl every time I see it...and yet sometimes Ill watch it over and over again

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...