Tuesday, June 1, 2010

So this morning Im at the inlaws house(we are here til after Miles' cousins wedding on Saturday) alone, while its storming like crazy outside. Miles went with his dad to go help brand cattle, but now they are having to wait out the storm before letting the cattle back out so they can come home. The lightening alone is really scary, speaking of lightening. The other day as we were driving during a storm down the highway, the right side of my body felt really odd. Tingly but in a more intense way. RIGHT after me telling Miles about it, lightening struck behind us. Talk about scary. I have never experienced almost getting struck by lightening before.

Im getting pretty pumped to start the nutritionist! I seriously cant wait. The sooner I get started the sooner things are going to be pretty much awesome. Im nervous about the actual plan he will have me on, but you know what? Im ready for it. By the end of the summer Im going to healthy and hot! :) Ok Im done for the morning. I took some benadryl this morning to help with my allergies and a nap is calling my name...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...