Sunday, June 20, 2010

Please Pray for us

Well this weekend has been an interesting one. Last night I had the biggest breakdown I have experienced since trying to get pregnant. It was intense. Im going to spend the week in the word and in intense worship, because I feel like Im being attacked. I need a breakthrough in my mind and in my heart. I know God has our family plans in the palm of His hand, but last night I felt completely forgotten by God. Please pray for me and Miles, its getting harder and harder to just sit back and wait. I need some sort of sign that God is here, and that this area of our lives will be taken care of. I need something to reassure me of His plan and the peace to accept it. I need to be assured that we WILL have our own family one day, that I will make my husband a daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...