Friday, June 11, 2010

Its coming!

So I got an email from the nutritionist's assistant. I will call him tonight and then I am starting!! YAY! Im so nervous, but so excited to get started. I know the first week will be the hardest for sure. I warned Miles that I might get cranky, Im gonna try really hard not to, but I know that when Im hungry I get SUPER cranky. I cant help it, sometimes I don't even notice it until Miles asks "have you eaten yet?" then Im like haha ok sorry, and I get something to eat and then Im better. Last night he had me laughing so hard I was crying because he was mimicking me and my "fits"...sad thing is...he was DEAD ON, my voice inflections, my words, my reactions everything. I should film him doing it, SO FUNNY. I think today I am going to dye my hair, probably a light brunette color. I want to get a pedicure also, I might wait til next week sometime while Miles is at work. I LOVE getting pedicures, I had one right before our wedding and oh my word, amazing. I dont have much to write about this morning other than Im super excited to start my diet change. Ill update later once I know more about when exactly I will be starting and details! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...