Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 3

So, Its day three. I just finished my snack before lunch. I woke up late so my schedule is a bit off. I dont mind though. Today is the first day that I have gotten to eat something real. lol like eggs, or tuna. Im feeling a lot better today than I was Monday or Tuesday(days 1&2) THANK GOD. I NEEDED to feel better. I already look skinnier, I didnt lose any weight yesterday. But Im not swollen anymore and not bloated :) Its wonderful. I am so mad I didnt take a picture for a before shot. I mean i have lots of pictures that are from my before lol just none of the ones that you can compare look at me before shots! I am so excited to see the results and the health benefits that I will get from doing this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...