Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 2

So day two. I feel good this morning. Last night was horrible. Seriously insanely bad. I was going to quit. I cheated a little bit and had some broccoli. It helped me sleep though lol, so it was worth it. I still lost 2 lbs yesterday!!!
I slept in this morning and it was lovely. I got my menu for the next four days and I started to panic because it said add one wasa cracker to breakfast. I was like really?! I cant escape from this food hell? But then I looked up and saw the attachment. It includes eggs, cabbage, tuna, salmon, arugala, cucumbers, and walnuts!! Thats so exciting for me LOL! Im so excited for tomorrow!!
I feel so much better today than I did yesterday, This is seriously the hardest thing I have ever pushed myself in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...