Monday, May 31, 2010

Counting my blessings!

WELL today I have made a decision, NO MORE COMPLAINING! I feel like my life has been consumed with complaining and that just CANT be healthy. Im gonna try to look at the positive of EVERY situation, and if I DO complain, well then I am going to force myself to come up with at least two things to be thankful for. This is going to be a difficult habit to break, but it will be for the best. Im so excited to get home, one week and counting! :) I am going to get a membership at the Y and start working my booty off! I have about 45-50lbs to lose! I cant wait to start the nutritionist, Im nervous but I think this is JUST what I need to get healthy, lose weight, and get knocked up!! We have been talking about baby names and we have our first daughter and our first son's names picked out. Well we have our daughters first name, no middle name yet....middle names are super difficult. I dont know what about baby names makes me happy, but it does. Its one of my favorite things to think about. I have a lot to get ready for next week! I am starting the nutritionist, I am studying to take a test to be placed into a math class I need to take in July for school, and looking for a job! It should be a good refreshing busy week!! Im gonna take before and after pictures, and probably weekly pictures too.

1 Thessalonians 5:18
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...